Optimum Eye Care is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers and playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials.
- Please reschedule or refrain from booking an appointment if you have recently travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks, are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as a cough or fever.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer once entering the clinic
- We ask that everyone entering the clinic wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide one for you
- Our staff sanitizes the clinic regularly and we ask that everyone adhere to the 6 ft rule
- Our doctors are always wearing masks in the exam room. We have plastic barriers strategically placed on our equipment as an extra precaution
When trying on frames, we ask that any frame you touch be put in a tray that will then be sanitized before being put back onto the display unit
Wear a Mask
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum protection
- Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead